Terms and Conditions
The Northwest Florida Surgery Center’s website is an online information service provided by our facility. Use of our site is governed by the policies, terms and conditions offered below. Please read the Terms and Conditions before utilizing our site. By using the facilities website, you denote that you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all these terms and conditions, do not use this site.
The Northwest Florida Surgery Center’s website is updated on a regular basis however, no guarantees are offered or implied that the information presented is the latest available/not been outdated by other information. Users of this site should be aware that the Northwest Florida Surgery Center may modify the Terms and Conditions when appropriate, and any modifications are effective immediately upon posting. Continued use means you accept these changes. We recommend reviewing our Terms and Conditions periodically for modifications and continued use represents your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions as is at time of use.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions prior to utilizing this site:
- If you think you might have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately!
- Our site isn’t intended as a replacement for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; you should always seek the guidance of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical care, condition, or treatment; never disregard professional medical recommendation or delay seeking medical care because of something you have read on this site.
- Information contained on this site is provided without charge for general informational purposes only.
- The Northwest Florida Surgery Center, its officers, directors and employees, and its affiliated entities, to the fullest extent permitted by law, do not make any representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, as to the quality, accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness of information on this site.
- All reasonable efforts are made to ensure information posted on this site is reliable and its content is provided on an “as is” basis.
- Subject matter located on our site is protected by copyright, hence no material from the site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in anyway, with the exception of downloading a copy of the materials on any single computer for personal use, provided that :
A. You keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices
B. You make no modifications to the materials
C. You do not use the materials in a way that suggests an association or endorsement of any service, decision, or source on behalf of the Northwest Florida Surgery Center
- When using this site, information will be transmitted over the Internet and is beyond the control of our facility therefore the Northwest Florida Surgery Center assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of this site.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing policy, the Northwest Florida Surgery Center may, on occasion, specifically invite site users to provide personal information:
A. At registration for a specific service through our site
B. Voluntarily completing and submitting electronic questionnaires
C. Otherwise responding to direct requests for such information from our site
- Any communication, information or material you send to the Northwest Florida Surgery Center via site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments or suggestions, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- The Northwest Florida Surgery Center reserves the right to use any ideas, concepts, know-how and techniques contained in any communication sent to this site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.